I write about collectible figures and anime. Sometimes I even write well. I also write about photography and whatever else interests me. Mostly I’m just a shiny butt enthusiast. If you’re not curating a collection of shiny butts, well you’re just letting the best in life pass you by.
I’m also a contributor for Tomopop, a collectible toy blog. If you’re interested in action figures, vinyl, unique artistic creations, or video game toys, they have what you want.
Wanna get in touch? Hit me up via the tweeters @Makigumo.
Curious about my collection? Check out my profile at MyFigureCollection.net.
Need to leave feedback? Let me know via comments or e-mail me at Tian (at) makigumo (dawt) com.
- Nationality: Man of Gondor
- Blood type: acidic
- Likes: pugilism, Boston movies
- Dislikes: dilly-dallying, wishy-washiness, flip-flopping, willy-nilliness
- Hobbies: witch hunting, logjammin’, taking care of business
- 0-60 time: undefined
- Life goals: to relieve a superior officer of duty